Print design is a broad category of marketing materials that include advertisements, flyers, brochures, restaurant menus, posters, billboards, newsletters, as well as business cards and stationary letterhead and envelopes. Ideally, all marketing materials use your branding image (logo) for consistency and instant identification.
Design & Branding Services
Sparks Arts provides design and printing services for:
- Email templates
- Twitter backgrounds
- Print design
- Business Cards
- Flyers / Posters
- Display ads
- Vinyl banners
- Book covers
For an estimate, please contact us to discuss your project.
View our print design portfolio.
As the cornerstone of your company image and identity, a quality logo is the essential starting point. An effective logo communicates the quality and spirit of your service or product. We will craft a logo that is memorable, unique and professional.
Sparks Arts offers quality custom logo design.
$495 and up Logo Design for first draft version. Includes initial consultation to discuss and select design options. Design revisions after first draft additional at hourly rate.
You will receive your logo in a variety of file formats including a vector format .EPS that can be scaled to ANY size (freeway billboard, anyone?) without loss of quality!
What are the ingredients of a professionally-designed, quality logo?
For all businesses, identity is a major factor in creating a following and a logo can lead to instant recognition.
- Express your personality. A logo should express the personality, purpose and promise of the organization in a simple, bold and memorable manner. Your logo should communicate something about your business.
- Colors communicate. Different colors evoke different emotional reactions in people. However subtle, this can unconsciously create a feeling about your company. Make sure you're communicating the right message.
- Grab attention. The most effective logos literally pop off the page. Be bold and grab attention, but make sure the design is consistent with your business purpose.
- Keep it simple. Since your logo may frequently be displayed at a small size (think business card), simple design elements have the greatest impact. Less is more. Simple can be recognized at a glance, complicated takes study - and most people won't take the time.
- Flexible. A professional logo should be legible at all sizes and in numerous applications online and in print, in both color and black-and-white.
- Tell them what you're about. Use a tagline or slogan. What do you offer that sets you apart from the competition? Keep it short and to the point (5 words or less). Make it positive, memorable and include a key benefit of your product or service.
- Research. As much your are able, make sure there isn't another organization using a similar logo design.
- Use your logo on everything you create! Put it on all your marketing materials, your website, business cards, products, invoices, checks, letterhead, envelopes, advertisements, even e-mail signature. The more people see it associated with your business, the greater an impact it makes. It becomes synonymous with your business name.